14 Effective Insomnia Herbal Remedies You Can Try
If you are dealing with insomnia that is interfering with your daily activities, then stop worrying now. Here is a list of remedies that can help you treat your Insomnia forever:
1. Try and avoid naps during the day as naps can prevent you from getting a deep and restful sleep. The more you avoid naps, the more tired and sleepy you will feel. Thus, you can finally sleep soundly at night.
2. Avoid trying to sleep when you are unable to do so. If even after trying for 15-20 minutes top herbs plus hormones , you can’t sleep, then it’s better to wake up and involve yourself in some other activity and sleep when you are really tired and want to sleep.
3. Try to exercise as often as possible, because exercising makes you tired and sleepy. The best exercises are aerobics, jumping, cycling, and swimming.
4. Try to have a comfortable setting while sleeping. Your bed and pillows should be comfortable and your environment should be quiet if you are the type of person who finds it difficult to sleep with ambient noise.
5. Drinking alcohol and taking drugs should be strictly prohibited. Although after drinking alcohol you may feel sleepy, alcohol has a tendency to wake people up at night with headaches or stomachaches.
6. Try and limit the amount of caffeine you consume in your daily routine as it can stimulate your brain and keep you awake ,
7. Hot showers can be very helpful in inducing sleep. You can use some essential oils like lavender oil or Epson salt to induce sleep.
8. Try to keep a proper schedule. Don’t try to compensate for the previous day’s sleep with an extra hour of sleep the next day. It will disrupt your schedule and cause difficulty sleeping.
9. Stop eating immediately before bed. You should finish your meal at least 2-3 hours before going to bed.
10. Try to find methods that help you sleep. This may be reading a book, listening to music or anything else that helps, depending on the person. You should try and figure out the best method for yourself.
11. Add more sweet things to your routine especially when you are trying to sleep. Sugar is a type of sedative that helps you sleep better.
12. According to ancient medicine, warm milk and honey can also help you sleep better. People suffering from sleep-related problems should drink a spoonful of honey daily and drink a cup of warm milk before going to bed.
13. In addition to using the methods above, you can also use the following herbs that can help you sleep better:
A. Fennel seeds
d. Poppy California
e. Kava Kava
f. Lime flower
14. You can also try herbal sleeping pills such as Aaram capsules which are very safe and effective for curing insomnia and sleep disorders. Aaram capsules are made from natural plant-based ingredients that help reduce stress and anxiety and calm the mind thereby promoting quality sleep and a restful night.